JOB DESCRIPTION: FREELANCE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Who We Are Looking For:
We're looking for a proven social strategist who has experience building and nurturing fast growing social communities. Ideal candidate has led social efforts in a retail environment, loves analyzing campaign performance and has their thumb on the latest social trends. They understand the intricacies of each social channel and can optimize strategy and messaging to effectively engage the audience. We want a go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit who can leverage the available resources to make a big impact. We're also looking for a person who shares our passion in being a 'mindful' business, looking to make a positive, social impact within the communities in which we work in Mexico.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee strategy and development of all social platforms (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube, etc.), including publishing/editorial calendars and influencer partnerships
- Oversee social content strategy and development, from “always on” programs to launch campaigns
- Lead social/community content planning and development of assets across social and blog platforms with a focus on storytelling, sensational content, and video; collaborate closely with Creative to ensure alignment with the brand look and feel
- Serve as brand’s key social strategist and subject matter expert; stay up-to-date on emerging and future trends, both within and outside of the industry, to identify or grow business opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 3 years of direct social media experience with proven track record preferably in fashion/retail.
- Must have experience in digital environments with a focus on social, content and digital campaign development
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Comprehensive, nuanced understanding of all social platforms, including emerging platforms
- Energetic and capable of participating successfully in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong creative sensibility and a keen eye for “look and feel” through a lens of pop culture and trends; editorial storytelling experiences is preferred.
- Results-driven with the ability to analyze data and deduce implications for social and engagement strategies
- Highly motivated problem-solver and a self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PAID INTERN
Who We Are Looking For:
- Someone energized and outgoing, a self motivating worker, looking to gain invaluable experience within the fashion retail industry
- Ideal candidate has some experience in fashion sales retail or online, wanting to be part of something from the ground up
- Able to work remote and onsite, responsibilities include and are not limited to marketing, assisting with design/ production, inventory management, trade show attendance
EMAIL US YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: